Just two weeks left to get up to a year membership free
Help us recruit new IABC/Iowa members, and get up to one year of membership free.
Know a colleague that’s expressed interest in joining IABC? Encourage him or her to join in August and you’ll get three free months of membership at your next renewal.
And, for every professional member you recruit after that, you’ll get an additional three months of membership at no charge, up to one full year.
1. The promotion runs from Aug. 1 to 31, 2012.
2. The new member must identify the referring member in one of the following ways:
For mailed, faxed and online enrollments:
Write the referring member’s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large) on the application form.
For phoned enrollments:
Mention the referring member’s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large).
In other words, the referring member’s name must be provided at the same time the check or credit card number is received to be eligible. We cannot apply credit if the referring member’s name isn’t mentioned.
3. The new member must not have been an IABC member since April 1, 2012.
4. The limit for this promotion is four members, which would provide the referring member with a full year of membership at no charge. For members who already have lifetime membership (e.g., 500 Club member), you can donate your free months to a member of your choice, even the member you referred!
5. The new member must be a professional member (not a student member), although recruiting members can be any type.