Make the most of IABC/Iowa: Volunteer
Big or small, there are plenty of opportunities to give back and help IABC/Iowa.
Without volunteers, our nonprofit organization wouldn’t be able to provide the great professional development programming, networking opportunities and recognition that we do each year. How you can help:
- Join the IABC/Iowa board (Members only)
- Vice president of Leadership Development
- Director of Membership
- Contribute to an event planning committee (Members only)
- Introduce a speaker
- Greet and escort guests to and from meeting rooms
- Work at the registration table
Getting involved is by far the best way to connect with fellow communicators and advance your career. Expand your professional network. Learn some new skills you wouldn’t get exposed to in your day job. Build a stronger resume. In other words, make friends, try new things and benefit professionally in the process.
It’s fun and well worth your time. We promise.
To learn more or get started today, please contact IABC/Iowa President Brandon Babcock.