The Identity Group, a prominent marketing company specializing in the
creation and distribution of company-branded merchandise and apparel, is seeking a qualified marketing and communications manager. In this role, you will be responsible to create, develop and execute marketing and communications strategies that support consistent messaging for the organization. You will be responsible for contributing to concept development and copy writing for a wide variety of materials and mediums including; company website, email campaigns, business collateral, social media, sales presentations, digital channels, scripts, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications or a related field from a four year college university.
- Related experience is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools; comfortable working with spreadsheets.
- Strong problem‐solving skills, as well as being resourceful and solution‐oriented.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Highly organized and dependable; able to multitask, work quickly and manage multiple deadlines.
Send resume to email@example.com.