The IABC World Conference is coming to San Francisco, 14-17 June 2015. We will explore new ways of approaching communication with some of the most innovative and visionary leaders of our time.
The 2015 World Conference is providing participants with a once and a lifetime experience. “Changing the Landscape: Informing the Future” is not just the theme for the conference, it is also an experience that attendees will receive. Participants will learn from keynote speakers, who will stimulate the thinking of attendees with engaging sessions that showcase the best practices and problem-solving ideas that can be placed to work now.
By attending the conference you will:
- Increase your network with over 1,200 participants in attendance.
- Experience outstanding keynote speeches and informative panel discussions.
- Choose from more than 60 exceptional sessions in a variety of formats.
- Select from five tracks:
- Communication skills: Skill-based knowledge, such as technical and social media skills, measurement techniques, planning, writing and presenting
- Leadership and strategy: Guidance on facilitating and building strategic leadership skills and using strategy to support business goals
- Marketing and brand: Insights and expertise on marketing to support sales and branding as an expression of organizational value
- Reputation: Strategies for improving stakeholder connections and perceptions — including crisis management and CSR.
- Employee engagement: Ideas, analysis and best practices on supporting employees to commit to organizational goals, values and success, while enhancing their own sense of well-being.